Thursday, September 08, 2005

Happy Anniversary To Us



"The Wife" and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary this week. Almost married half of my life, sounds like a good title for a book. We have never made a big deal of our anniversary. It seems every year we plan to go out, something simple, dinner movie home by 10:00pm, and it seems every year something comes up or we are just to tired.
We did exchange gifts, I gave "The Wife" a "Willow Tree" figurine named together, and she presented me with a new set of cuff-links, tie and dress shirt. All in all it's been a great 19 years, I have probably taken more than I have given. "The Wife" is really the one that holds this family together, she knows where the kids have mis-placed a library book, where I have left my car keys or reminds me when I have a dentist appointment.
I Love You Babe, You Are The Best

No comments: