Friday, October 07, 2005

Open Letter To The Airlines

My sister sent me this one:

Dear Continental, American Airlines, Southwest, Delta, United, et. all:

I have the solution to prevent hijackings and get our airline industry back
on its feet at the same time.

Replace all female flight attendants with good lookin' strippers. What the
hell? The attendants have gotten old and haggard looking. They don't even
serve food anymore, so what's the loss?

The strippers would double, triple, perhaps quadruple the alcohol
consumption and get a "party atmosphere" going in the cabin.

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women.
And, of course, every heterosexual businessman in this country would start
flying again hoping to see naked women. Hijackings would come to a
screeching halt and the airline industry would see record revenue.

Why the hell didn't Bush think of this?

Why do I still have to do everything myself?

Sincerely,

Bill Clinton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not Muslim or American. I just happened to stumble on your blog, unfortunately. The letter to airlines, although I understand it's meant to be a joke, perpetuates stereotypes that need not target a whole group of people based on religion. When Tim McVeigh terrorized Oklahoma, the news, bloggers and the general public didn't automatically target, white, american, (insert his religion here), ment as terrorist. I just think it's our duty as individuals to help in NOT spreading remarks or jokes that lead to racism. That's my opion.