Sunday, October 23, 2005

The End Of The Weekend

You can always tell when fall is here, the days grow shorter and the afternoon & evenings become increasingly cooler.
This is perfect park weather, in this case it's the "Ronald Reagan Park".
A fantastic park tucked between the Ronald Reagan Parkway (why do we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway, as if you've never heard that one) and some none descript cookie cutter Gwinnett sub-division.

There's a small pond complete with a rustic wooden foot bridge.

The winding foot-path takes you past the doggie play area. In my next life I plan to be taller than the fence.

Walking back to the car we came across this "The Contrast In Seasons" the green from summer mixed with yellows, reds and oranges of fall.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Web 2.0? Old idea
O'Reilly European Open Source Convention October 17-20, 2005, Amsterdam, The Netherlands Abraham Lincoln knew the principles of Web 2.0 when he said, "... [virtual communities] of the [users], by the [users], ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

Anonymous said...

If you're a fan of LOST, check out lost tv show song

My Web Hosting Talk said...

I found a great wallpaper site and they are adding new stuff everyday. You might want to check them out. **wallpapers**

Anonymous said...

I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. LOST is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.

Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word halloween, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.