Sunday, October 16, 2005

A Great Halloween Costume


Through the years I have dressed "H" up in a variety of Halloween Costumes. One year he was a crayon, another I dressed him in a big green trash bag (he was a booger) and the best was the year he was a Goodyear tire, this was at the height of all the Ford Explorer roll-overs.

Well I came across this little gem at "avoision.com". Dress the kid up as a life size game of "Operation" complete with candy and a buzzer. I ran this idea past "H" but he says he's getting a little too old for Halloween dress up, That means he's probably on the verge of toilet paper and eggs for Halloween.
Maybe in a few years I can construct this for our Godson.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carnival of the Walkers #16
Shame Kills : Worried that you are too fat, too old, too slow to be out walking in public? Davetta inspires us to be visible, be audible, be tangible in the Fat Lady Walking blog.
Hi, great blog here! You are book-marked!

I have a make money site/blog. There's plenty of make money information.
A visit sure will be appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Dawn Eden's Blog On: Left cuts Bloomy slack
After Mayor Bloomberg warned of a terror threat on the day he skipped the Apollo debate with Fernando Ferrer, Republican blogger Scott Sala of Slant Point had a question for Democrats: Where's the outrage? ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Anonymous said...

Misspelled auction search engine. Great bargains to be found

Misspelledauctions.com


Great site -

Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word halloween, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.