Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Mark Your Calendars



Not only is September the month of my 19th wedding anniversary and Frickmas (my birthday) it's also home to "Talk Like A Pirate Day".
My pirate name is "The Iron Fist", I think it suits me.

Some pirate jokes

Have you heard about the new pirate movie?
It's rated AARRRRGGH!

What's a pirate's favorite mode of transportation?
A cAARRRRGGH!

what's a pirate's favorite letter of the alphabet?
arrrr

what's a pirate's favorite kind of socks?
arrrrgyle

what is a pirates favorite study subject?
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt.

what's a pirate's second-choice job?
an arrrrrrchitect!

This pirate walks into a bar with a big ship's wheel down his pants. The bartender says, "Excuse me, sir, but do you know you have a ship's wheel down the front of your pants?"
And the pirate says...
Aaargh, it's driving me nuts!!

a little kid with a speech impediment dresses up as a pirate and goes trick or treating. he knocks on the door of a house and a man answers. "oh, i can see you're dressed up as a pirate." the man says. "but where are your buccaneers?" the kid gets really mad, and says "on the sides of my buckin' head!"

how much did the pirate pay to get his ears pierced?
a buccaneer

what's a pirate's favorite kind of cookie?
ships ahoy

what do you call a pirate that skips class?
captain hooky!

"LINK"

20 comments:

jon said...

Searching private web cam sites I was surprised at some of the private web cam content...Its amazing some of these private web cam sites show weird things.

I stumbled onto your blog while just messing around tonight after dinner...

Jon

tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this win mx download music site, it's pretty awesome too!

kalisekj said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.

FriendlyGuy1212 said...

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

Look at this site I saw while surfing Dating Ideas site


Thanks

Cyber Financial Corporation said...

Hi,

I liked your blog. I found many interesting information here.
I also give free info about exchange link resource seo. You can seen it on my exchange link resource seo site.

If you have time please visit my web site to get some free exchange link resource seo information.

Kind regards,
Nick

jobs123 said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a bow ciara dating picture wow
blog/site. I mostly deals with bow ciara dating picture wow
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

Anonymous said...

cast music pod
Information cast music pod

Anonymous said...

Visited your online dating australia site.

greetz

online dating australia

freestuff2 said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airport burnt hills
It deals mostly with airport burnt hills plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

Drunk Glory Hole said...

click for dating parent single

GS said...

Hey..I found a site that lets you download unlimited MP3s for free. You can save music and movies to your PC. There are topics about winmx music download Check it out winmx music download

Adult Personals said...

hehehehe good topic, like the site.

Anonymous said...

Came here searching for adult dating personals

Not a bad site you got here mate!

Check out mine
All about
adult dating personals

nc mountain cabins said...

Hi, just got around to visiting your site (a friend sent me here) - it's neat. If you get time to visit our site, we have some luxury cabins in Asheville, NC - www.ashevillecabinrental.com

plasticdoc said...

Hi:, Just came across your blog. Intersting post and good looking site. I'm definitely going to visit again! I recently set up a new website just about San Diego dentists There are a lot of interesting dental articles. We will also feature Tijuana dentists If you have the time, please stop by and let us know how we can improve the site. Bob

Anonymous said...

By taking 1 tablespoon of good tasting Lose and Snooze before you go to sleep!

Girly Girl said...

If you want over 18 adults only dating then Swinger Dating is the site for you. Totally free too :)

Anonymous said...

Improve elasticity of your skin. Lose and Snooze Guarantees a Thinner, Healthier You!

Anonymous said...

Lose and SnoozeTM! Weight Loss Guaranteed!

www.k-and-ktreasures.com said...

I just came across your blog about repair car brakes and I think it is really informative for all of your members. You could consider visiting my site about repair car brakes to guide your guests towards products and services related to repair car brakes. Keep up the good work!