Wednesday, August 10, 2005

It's 3:11pm



All right my very first flight home was too leave at 4:12 pm, they cancelled this flight and I was re-booked on the (read carefully) 2:44pm (now look at the title of this post and graphic) great I thought I would be home early.
We just heard over the speaker that there is a ground hold in Atlanta and they would give us an update at 3:45pm.
3:45pm that's close to the departure time of my cancelled flight. Come on Delta who are you fooling, you didn't cancel my original flight you just wanted me to think I was in the short line at the grocery store, what I feel like is that I'm on the short bus.


I just looked at the radar they could at least fly me to Chattanooga.

Header graphic stolen from "Human Clock".

3 comments:

Jillene said...

as an FYI never fly to, from or thru Atlanta...so crazy always happens

Ezalis said...

No the key is to never fly from ATL to CHA, because most of the time Delta acts like that flight dosen't even exist. It's always better to drive.

Frick said...

Unfortunately I live in Atlanta and have no choice