Thursday, August 25, 2005

GQ Announces Husband Of The Year


Rumor has it that "GQ Magazine" will announce that "Mr. Kevin Spears" has won its coveted Husband Of The Year Award. It didn't even realize GQ held so much power in world affairs as to name the Husband Of The Year. Now I believe that Mr. Spears has one out-of-wedlock baby and married Britney while his ex-girlfriend was pregnant with yet another (now I may be wrong on those points).
If this is GQ's idea of a Husband Of The Year then I guess the "Husband Standard" had reached a new all time low. I might subscribe to GQ just so I can turn right around and cancel it in protest.
GQ could have at least chosen "Russell Crowe". This guy is facing a jail term for bouncing a phone off some guys skull as he tried to call his wife. Now that's my idea of a Husband Of The Year.

No comments: