Monday, June 26, 2006

Some More Pics From The Road

I was actually in first place (for a few minutes) at an on line game, life is good. "LINK"
"AD" sent me this picture from Raleigh, North Carolina. We have yet to figure out why there would be a scuba diving wolf (Pack) 200+ miles from the beach.
I was stuck behind this truck for an hour or so in traffic. I can tell you that if I'm ever in need of a 5 gallon bucket of soy sauce "Shinho" is the one for me.
A "Safe Place" for what? To get groped or felt up?
"CB" and I shared lunch at "Hooters" and we happened to stumble upon a great new motivational saying. Matter of fact I'm going to make this my personal mission statement, my credo of sorts.

I didn't think I would ever see one of these "LINK", but I can now say I have. I'm thinking of buying a truck just so I can install one of these babies.

I bought a 50 pack of blank CD's and guess where they manage to stick the security label? I now have a 49 pack of blank CD's.

No comments: