Sunday, April 23, 2006

I Need A Little Help


I know there are at least 2 people that visit this page with some regularity. I am asking for those 2 (possibly 3) people to visit the link below. My niece is trying to raise money for a mission trip to Kenya, Africa this summer (personally my summer vacation destination would be the mountains). She needs $4000.00 to participate in the mission trip and we have put together a site where folks can read about what she want to do and hopefully send a donation to the trips sponsors.
Please pass her site onto your friends and family and ask them to do the same with their friends and family.
Time is important in this matter as she needs to have her money collected by May 19, 2006.

Thank You for your time and please click on the link and then pass it on to others. "LINK"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can count on some money from your bretheren in NC....

AD

Frick said...

Thanks...........