Saturday, April 29, 2006

Greyhound Of The Air

It seems that Airbus is denying the reports that they are planning to offer padded backboards so that passengers will be able to stand. "LINK"


I love this quote from the article:
The New York Times reported that Airbus has quietly pitched the standing-room-only option to Asian carriers, though none have agreed to it yet. But a spokeswoman for Airbus flatly denied the report Tuesday, going so far as to call it "crap."

They were actually quoted as saying "crap", good for them call it like it is. I now know why I just love Airbus planes.

As a card carrying medallion member I can tell you "I'm not standing" That little plastic luggage tag that Delta sends me states that I've flown enough miles and been ushered through enough TSA lines to deserve a fricking seat that I can actually put my seat in. It's just written in a really small font that only I can read.

What's next handles on the outside of the plane for us to grab onto while we are flying?

Click here for "Send My Niece To Kenya" Please...............

No comments: