Saturday, December 10, 2005

Why Me Why Me


It seems that I/we are a giant magnet for all the misfit, freaks and troubled souls across the land. If I'm on a plane I get stuck sitting next to the guy that twitches the whole flight or he's the one who has to get up and go to the bathroom 4 times during an hour flight. Last night "H" and his class got to sing at the "Gladiator's" hockey game (pictures to follow). We landed some decent seats. Early in the second period we begin hearing someone yell at the opposing goalie "Trayln, you suck" over and over louder and louder. Finally I am at the point of being intrigued enough to turn around and see where all this noise is emanating from, and to my surprise it's coming out of the grill of a 12 year old. A 12 year old whose parents were no where to be found. I'm sure in a few years I'll be sitting next to this little wonder on a plane and by that time I'll probably be the one twitching.

No comments: