Friday, December 24, 2004

Quiet Time Around the House

I enjoy the early mornings, the house is quiet and warm and I have control of the TV remote. We are running up to Clarksville for the day to celebrate Christmas with the family. This will be the first Christmas since I have been married that we will spend at my parents house.
I broke away from work early yesterday to finish shopping, it was the world of lost and clueless husbands out on the road. Us husbands just go store to store look pathetic and stare at the displays and have no idea what to buy.
I have once again pulled off my "I can guess what's my presents are" trick. So far I have correctly guessed a new dress shirt (the French Cuffs gave it away), First season of Seinfeld DVD (easy one to guess) and of course a staple of Christmas JELLY BELLY jelly beans, which is the greatest candy ever made. Every year I can guess what's wrapped and under the tree and every year I nail most of them correctly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had a bit of time to kill today Frick so I was sniffing out info on buy a christmas tree for a project I'm working on. Your post this post came up when I searched on buy a christmas tree. So thanks for an interesting read, glad I found it even though it's not completely related to what I was looking for! I'll look back from time to time if that's OK. Bye for now

Anonymous said...

Hi Frick, I was looking around for information about fresh christmas trees and found your this post post. It's not bang on what I was looking for but it was a good read so I'm glad I found it! I can see why it showed up when I searched on the term fresh christmas trees. Thanks a lot and I'll stop by again :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Frick,

It is good to see you have such a great blog here.

Did you ever wonder if money making online is possible?

I can tell you there are thousands of real succesfull and working opportunities out there! And they are able to change your life!!

In fact, they have changed mine and the lifestyle of many others around the globe!

You can go from nothing to millionaire in less than a year!!

Especially for people who are serious about making money online, I would like to invite them to go and visit:

www.basedbusinesshome.org

- THE INTERNET'S LARGEST HOME BASED BUSINESS DIRECTORY -

- YOUR FREE ACCESS TO THE BEST 10,000 MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES!! -

*************************************************************************

Regards,

Make money online