Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas is finally here

Christmas arrived this morning at 8:15. I can not believe that my kids, my flesh, my blood can actually sleep till 8:15 on Christmas morning. When I was growing up it was not uncommon (it was more like every Christmas) for me to wake up at 5:00 on Christmas morning. I remember not being able to sleep Christmas Eve night.
We had a full day at my parents. I got a really neat gift from my parents. It was an afghan blanket that my Great Grandmother had made for me. My mom attached a picture of me as a baby laying on that same afghan.
I got some new cuff links, tie and shirt a nice new pen. My sister provided me with some stress relief for the office a 6" Everlast mini punching bag for the office. "H" gave me a set of "Magnetic Poetry" magnets for the office as well.

2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Please examine my newport beach plastic surgery blog as soon as you can.

job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Search for my facial plastic surgery blog, it will leave you speechless.