Sunday, August 01, 2004

Georgia On My Mind

We loaded up the Fricksworld Urban assault vehicle and headed to Stone Mountain for the afternoon. Plans were to hike the mountain and then have a dinner picnic on the lawn while watching the laser show . If you are ever in the Atlanta area during the summer and need a great way to burn an evening spend the $7.00 to enter the park and watch the lasershow. We arrived at 5:30 to find the lawn already filling up, so we nixed the hiking of the mountain. A four hour wait and me with my undiagnosed ADD and guess what I survived without a computer. "Goose" and I played cards while "H" ending up hanging out with the other kids on the neighboring blankets. We have been to the lasershow several times over the years and everytime I am amazed at what a small town feeling you get while you are there.

No comments: