Monday, August 23, 2004

Monday At The Dentist

Here is a sure fire bang up way to start the week. Set a dentist appointment for first thing Monday morning. Nothing like letting someone work in your mouth with sharp pointy things before they have had their second cup of coffee.
I have a general problem with keeping my Dentist appointments. I think it is my undiagnosed AADD. Over the course of the last week every member of Fricksworld has reminded me that I had an 8:15 Dentist appointment Monday morning.
During the visit my dentist told me its time for me to enter adulthood, "What do you mean, I'm already a father". She proceeds to tells me that I need my first crown. It appears that having a cracked tooth in ones mouth is not normal or conducive to good oral hygiene. Guess what its going to be "GOLD". A little Bling Bling in my grill. I'm going to change my name to Mac Daddy Spank. Of course I received the usual course of "You don't floss enough". In between having the suction vacuumy thing attacking my tongue I replied "I'll do better". The best part was that the dentist said "I see your wife has an appointment at 10:00 this morning" to which I quickly added "She just started flossing last night"

3 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Look who checking out my plastic surgery cost blog?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great comments and insights..By the way, are you looking for more information on Santa Clarita Dentist ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to biking and Santa Clarita Dentist with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...www.sanford-dds.com

Dentist Directory said...

Thanks for all the great comments and insights..By the way, are you looking for more information on Dentists ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to biking and Dentists with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...http://www.dental-health-group.com