Sunday, August 01, 2004

I Got A New Job

I found out today that I have got a new job: Official Fricksworld Wisteria Trimmer.
After cutting the lawn I pulled out my trusty pruners and attacked this beast of a plant for over an hour. Cutting, pulling & filling the wheelbarrow. The point is that I have to so this every two to three weeks. I spend tons of money on my lawn every year. For what I spend water, fertilizer & seed I could buy my iPod. All of this in search of a rich green lawn, which always becomes sparse and brown by the middle of summer. Our wisteria plant gets abused from the kids throwing footballs into it to the smoke from the BBQ grill and it continues to grow and grow and grow.....

I may be switching back to the old template because I can't find a way to post picture inside my blogs...... Note the big exception box in my Official Desert For Half Of Fricksworlds Members post below...



No comments: