Saturday, August 21, 2004


Aggression Day

Spent the day destroying old printers. After all these years of being careful handling electronic parts it was fun to beat the tar out of them with a hammer. Nothing like throwing a harddrive across the parking lot and hears its inside rattling. The construction crew working on the office offered to hoist one of the printers up an the roof and drop it, but I declined due to the mess and the probability of denting the parking lot. Of course during all this fun I managed to sunburn the top of my head.

3 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
I want you to stop and compare with my michael jackson plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Sweetie, go and search my plastic surgery san francisco blog for what you need.

job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
My plastic surgery texas blog, is something you need to peep out!