Friday, April 01, 2005

Maybe It's All The Rain



Maybe that's why I'm so irritable, who knows, who cares.
All I know is the evening I came close to losing my ever loving mind over a ketchup bottle. The whole "Frick's World" gang went out for a little end of the week dinner. My sandwich and fries platter arrived at the table in record time, record time for Gwinnett county on a Friday evening that is. I ask "Goose" to pass the ketchup, I flip open the top (screw off tops are so "80's" Goose tells me) tip the bottle upside down and squeeze the plastic bottle (glass bottles are so "80's" Goose tells me) and nothing comes out, I squeeze again and still nothing comes out. I look at the bottle it looks full, then I look closer and notice that the bottle is made out of red plastic, what a crock, the bottle is empty but since it's made of red plastic it looks full, what marketing genius came up with this idea? Probably the same guy that came up with the purple ketchup idea.
"Hey honey lets sit in this booth for dinner, it's away from the kitchen and look it's got a full bottle of ketchup". You only think it's full "Jack Ball", you might as well put the waitress on standby.
Anyway after a 3 minute tirade I opted for mustard to put on my fries.

No comments: