Friday, April 29, 2005

Read Post Below First

As you can see from my last post I am very concerned with the influx of chronic candy into the Atlanta market. While I do have genuine concern I also have a genuine concern (more genuine) for the Frick’s World collective pocketbook. After contemplating the chronic candy situation I came to realization they there’s nothing I can do about it, so in that great American tradition I am buying into the “If you can’t beat them, join them” method of thinking.
I am launching my own candy line. Remember “Pop Rocks” that hard popping candy that supposedly if mixed with cola would explode in your stomach?
Well my new candy is “Crack Rocks”. Looks and feels just like real crack, I am planning to see if there is someway to make it flammable so it as realistic as possible. Just imagine next time you go down to the convenience store for pork rinds and beer, there sitting on the counter, just waiting for an impulse buyer, will be “Crack Rocks”. I am thinking of including a “For Sale” sign for your car or maybe an eviction from your landlord note, so this can be just like the real thing.


No comments: