Saturday, October 04, 2008

Senior Week

With it being "Goose's" Senior year everything & I mean everything is special or the other line is "This will be the last time I'll be able to do insert whatever here". This week was homecoming which means Senior dress up week.
Super Hero Day
Geek Day
Cartoon Character Day
Toga Day (I'm sure all the Dad's loved this one)


Now lets hop into the way back machine (27 Years) and look at Mom's & Dad's homecoming week.

Mom at the pep rally rocking the 80's feathered hairstyle.
She really wasn't that nice to me back then.

Dad with his "Future Farmers of America" class, this really
laid the groundwork for my IT career.
Being in the FFA what does one dress up as for the homecoming parade but,
you guessed it a farmer.

At this point Senior year has been long and expensive

No comments: