Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dating Advice


Being out of the dating game for the last 22 years or so I'm probably not the best to be throwing out dating advice but.........
I'm watching "The Real Housewives Of Atlanta" and one of ladies fires off something along these lines "I'm tired of men being threatened by successful women", men generally are not threatened by successful women, we just don't want to hang out with them when all they do is constantly remind us of how successful they are.
One of the few things I've learned on this earth is that as soon as someone starts reminding me of how much they are of anything: insert - financial wiz, religious zealot, healthy eater, or successful ANYTHING it usually means that's their area of shortcomings. Just my observation no hard research backing me up - Maybe peoples actions should do their talking....

No comments: