Thursday, May 12, 2005

Richmond VA Airport Has Free Wi-Fi

4 hours early for a flight and no earlier flights available, this bites. Hey at least they have free Wi-Fi. Below is a little Paint Shop Pro fun while waiting for my flight direct from Gate B7.


I am taking Friday off, time for an eye doctors appointment and some general errand running, I think that I am on the verge of needing bi-focals, my glasses spend half the day on my face and the other half on top of my head as I try to read anything close up. The Richmond airport is nice (and quiet)I am holed up in a deserted gate with a bottle of Diet Mtn. Dew and an AC outlet, so for the most part right now life is good. Hey they are playing the announcement that says "Please do not carry any luggage other than your own onto the airplane" "Other than my own" I don't want to even carry mine, I'll be damned if I'm going to carry anyone elses.

No comments: