Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Not A Huge Stones Fan


As much as I love music I have never been a huge Rolling Stones fan ( I am sure this has cost me many friendships). Well it seem they are going on tour (again). Average stadium price $100.00

LINK
Tickets for shows in Boston; Washington, DC; Atlanta; Charlotte; and Calgary will go on sale to the general public on May 14; other on-sale dates will be announced. According to a press release, about 5% of the tickets will be premium "Gold Circle" seats. The remaining tickets will average $99 for stadium shows, $110 for arenas and $50 for clubs and theaters.

The first concert I ever went to was KISS in the late 70's the ticket price somewhere around $8.00 and if I recall there was some nudity in the crowd.
The only group that I would spend $100.00 to see would be "The Police".
It's almost cheaper for a couple to go see an Atlanta Braves game including the beer.

No comments: