Sunday, October 10, 2004

I'll Try Better

I have been very slow in posting.
I took a new position at my company starting on Sept. 7 th.
Since that time I have flown 12 connection, on Delta (even got a few upgrades), spent 14 night in 12 different hotels, had a flooded basement, painted a livingroom, installed track lights in the kitchen & turned 40.
My plan for my 40th birthday gift was to get a tattoo, well when it came down to it I decided to get a weight bench instead. The original tattoo plan was for me to get the Cat In The Hat on me and the wife was going to get Green Eggs And Ham on her. Well there is not a bunch of Kindergarten teachers sporting ink so I changed my plans.
I got some new jeans as well I went from a size 40" down to a 34" (I've lost 70lbs in the last year). I still have an American Express gift check which will go towards some new weights since I can already lift the 100lb. set that has been in the family for the last 40 years or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woooo Hooooo! Way to go Steve! Time for a new set of speedoos. See what Santa puts under the tree. Best regards.

Ellen Degeneress.