Sunday, October 31, 2004

Goose Is A Blogger As Well



Gooses's class had to write a persuasive essay for an assignment.
The teacher created a blog for the students to post them on. I must say that she is much smarter than I was at 14. I would have been a better student if we had an automatic spell check back in the 8th. grade, not the manual version called a dictionary.
Read it here.......................
Goose was also inducted into the Junior Beta club last week. Her community project will be either volunteering at the animal shelter or a retirement home.

2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
You must peep out my plastic surgery breast implant blog.

job opportunitya said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
In my spare time I will look for your plastic surgery cost blog.