Sunday, June 27, 2004

Father Son Day Continued



We had such a great time on saturday with father son day that we (i) decided to make it a father son weekend. "H" was in charge or grass maintenance while i was in charge history preservation (i took the pictures)
Somewhere in my memory banks i remember on saturday mornings my dad would run the lawn mower back and forth outside my window till i woke up, felt sorry for him, and went outside to help. Too bad "H"'s bedroom is on the second floor..........

3 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
I hope you had a chance to check out my plastic surgery center blog.

job opportunitya said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my plastic surgery dallas blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Hey son, you need to check out my demi moore plastic surgery blog!