Friday, June 25, 2004

Cat For Sale Cheap

For those who do not know my dog, cider has a cat actually two cats, Boo Kitty and Zippy. Boo Kitty was abandoned by her mother, and after having lived with her for the past 8 months i understand why she left. This cat is the she-devil at the ripe young age of 10 months she already weighs 15 pounds. She is a load, when she hauls butt she has to make 2 trips. Well tonight for whatever reason while we were preparing dinner she decides to jump up 3 feet onto the kitchen island, spin around twice and run out of the kitchen. well in her wake she manages to spill a frosty beverage and knocks a brand new box of pepperidge farm fish onto the floor, which the dog promptly begins to devour. I think this was actually a highly devised plan between the cat and dog so that the dog could manage a before dinner snack.
Well the ruined box of pepperidge farms fish cost me $2.99 at the store so i figure if i can unload the she-devil for $2.99 i might actually come out ahead in this deal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo spilled a frosty one. Banish to the attic.

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Stop by and visiit my atlanta plastic surgery blog!

job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
Jump into my breast plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Where you been? You have got to look at my plastic surgery new jersey blog!

job opportunitya said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Come as you are and look at my orange county plastic surgery blog.