Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Puff The Magic Dragon

It seems as if poor lil' old Nicole has gone a got herself in a mess of trouble "LINK" and of course this isn't the first time:
In 2003, Richie was arrested for heroin possession and spent time in rehabilitation.
I'm not much of a medical type dude but it appears to me that rehab DID NOT WORK.
She admitted to officers that she had smoked marijuana and taken the painkiller Vicodin, said CHP Sgt. Mark Garrett. Again it appears that rehab DID NOT WORK.
Earlier this year, production of "The Simple Life" was postponed because Richie had entered a treatment facility to deal with her inability to gain weight. OK so now we're trying to gain weight and I understand that smoking dope can lead to the munchies but somehow this unconventional style of treatment is not going to be widely accepted by the medical community.
Besides how tough is it to gain weight? And don't give me the excuse "I had a hard life", your the daughter of Mr "All Night Long" Lionel Richie. How hard was it growing up? Your main focus thought should be "Damn, I've got a really good thing going here with my Dad and all, I don't want to screw anything up", guess what????
And what the hell is it with these celebrity types that get all jacked up on booze or pills hop into their SUV and set out on the highway driving in the wrong direction?
And another thing this chick must have been stoned out of her ever loving skull to stop in the carpool lane.

No comments: