Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Who Designs Hotel Rooms?


and why the hell did they put a phone in my bathroom. I've got a cell phone, you've got a cell phone, for crying out loud most 12 year olds have a cell phone we don't need extra phone cluttering up the planet. In most cases I'm within 5 feet of my cell phone that most people seem to have the number for.
I sat on that toilet in the picture for 20 minutes and guess what no one called me, you know why? Because no one I know has the number for that phone.


It's not like I'm going to be relaxing in my hotel bed and all of a sudden decide that I need to make a call.
Do I:
A) Roll over and grab the phone off the bedside table
or
B) Get up out of my comfortable warm bed walk into the bathroom sit down on the nice cold & hard seat grab the phone and say "Sarah, get me Andy at the jail".





And why do I have a hot-tub in my room, awe hell never mind.



Click here for "Send My Niece To Kenya" Please...............

No comments: