Monday, July 17, 2006

If Your Real Quiet You Can Hear Yourself Getting Fat


Click on the "LINK" to see how just how fat we've been getting over that last 20 years. Now here's my beef (get it) we have spent 8 gigabillion dollars outlawing smoking in malls, restaurants and what not due to second hand smoke and its effect on non-smokers. Now I'm not a smoker, never have been. With that being said, in the past if I went to a restaurant and they didn't have a non-smoking section and the restaurants ventilation system sucked and my eyes were burning from the smoke and my food tasted like crap from the smoke then I wouldn't go back to that restaurant and if enough people didn't go back to the restaurant for the same reason eventually the restaurant owner might catch on that it would be a good idea to add a non-smoking section and beef up the ventilation system. What would you call that? Self governing, I don't know cause I'm not a political blogger.
OK OK if we have done all this legislation banning smoking how long will if be before we start legislating the all you can eat food bars such as "Ryans" & "Golden Corral". Just view the link to see what food has done to this country over the last 20 years. How many additional dollars are we forced to spend to cover health care costs that's caused by obesity..........

No comments: