Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Goodbye "CB"


Well we've had to say goodbye to "CB" this week at the office. While that might bring sadness to some to others, like myself, that means one thing and one thing only. Time to rummage through his office and see if he left anything worth having behind. Notice I didn't say valuable because we all get our office supplies from the same place, besides who needs another pack of Post-It notes or another Sharpie. We're hunting for personal stuff, stuff he brought in from home, maybe stuff he's to embarrassed to take back home. Maybe and old "Night Ranger" cd or a "Gung Ho" dvd.
Well I found what I was looking for and it's now hanging up in my office. It's my new motto, better yet a credo:

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.
Coach Bobby Finstock 1985

Yeah, that's how I roll.
Take Luck "CB"

No comments: