Saturday, January 27, 2007

Another Tip For Hotel Tycoons

or maybe my rant for the weekWhen I check into a hotel room I really don't need all these little placards, notes etc......
I understand that you are glad I'm here. I know you are welcoming me back. I know which pillows are firm and soft because you have them stitched into the pillow cases plus my head can tell the difference. I know that your free breakfast begins at 6:00 am because your desk clerk told me that just 2 minutes ago. The only note that is of great importance to me is the TV channel guide and if that's missing I can usually figure out the stations in about 5 minutes.
I am sure that you must spend a fortune printing and re-printing these things cause I just know that most people wad them up and throw them out.

3 comments:

richmanwisco said...

Don't forget about the handwritten note by your friendly housekeeper!

Frick said...

Handwritten note as well as the Andes candies. The candies are the first thing I go for once I get in the room so they would never ever make it into a photo.

richmanwisco said...

I think I slept on one of those candies once....