Saturday, February 12, 2005

Another Week Done

We are hanging around Frick's World home base today, "H" as been out sick from school all week and "Goose" missed two day as well. I was out of town all week (VA & NC) and have remained healthy.
When I checked into my hotel in NC I was greeted with the usual basket of water and mint milano cookies. The cookies lasted around 2 minutes. I then noticed a bag of roasted peanuts on the TV with a coupon for Texas Roadhouse attached to it. I love peanuts so I started shelling and eating, shelling and eating. About halfway through the bag I look down at the floor and there are peanut scrap and shells all over the floor. What a mess the poor housekeeping staff must hate knowing that they are going to have to vacuum every single room every single morning.

While on my travels this week I bought the wife a Valentine's Day gift. I found a bracelet from B.B. Becker. I am relatively safe posting this because she never reads my blog. The bracelets are made by a husband and wife team in Colorado. He designs and makes the bracelets and she writes different verses on them. The one I choose says ("At one glance I loved you with a thousand hearts." - Mihri Hatun).
We ate one night at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse. We had the most uncoordinated chef of all time, this cat was shooting rice and vegetables all over the place, he missed the plate 50% of the time. I was thinking to myself if this guy starts trying to catch flaming shrimp in his hat, I'm bailing.

No comments: