Saturday, January 29, 2005

Bored Last Night


As everybody in the world knows, and I mean everyone, I do not have an iPod. I may actually break down and upgrade my current MP3 player (to an iPod or iRiver) because while it does voice recording it only has a built in MIC and not a line in for an external MIC. The reason I want a line in MIC is because with as many different places that I travel too I want to start doing SoundSeeing tours in an MP3 format. All right back to the iPod, I use iTunes more "MM" (music management) and iPodder for downloading PodCasts, this works great for me and even better if you have an iPod because iTunes will sync your files with your iPod but only with an iPod. I have to manually copy my file from the PC to my MP3 player. So I built this little app last night where you can choose which of the iPodder directories that you want files from and then if there are any files in the directory it will copy them from the PC to my MP3 player. Nothing more than a populated batch file with GUI interface.


No comments: