Friday, July 23, 2004

A little slow in posting

It has been a busy week. I was in Greenville SC until Wednesday. We are done with the first phase of a printer installation that has been going on for the last 9 weeks. If you are ever in Greenville here is where to stay. High speed in every room & wireless in the lobby. Nice workout room and close to downtown.
I am still short on pictures because my camera looks like it really is broken. broken beyond just shaking it 2 or 3 times and it starts working again.
My phone has dumped all of its data twice in the last week. Nothing like having a PDA and phone all in one. I have so much crap (technical jargon for information) on the phone it takes almost an hour to reload it all.
The 2 week summer session at Camp Robinson is over so we get to pick "Goose" up in the morning. I hope that she doesn't bring home a bunch of dirty laundry.
I am working on changing my blogging template. Its going slow since I don't know HTML.

2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my plastic surgery las vegas blog

job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
Go by and hit my plastic surgery gone wrong blog, you'll be glad you did.