Saturday, December 20, 2008

Stuff I Saw Today

"The Wife" and I spent the better part of the day finishing up Christmas shopping for the kids. Folks are so friendly this time of the year.

One of the stops we made was at "American Eagle". This is one of "H's" favorite stores and I believe that it's directed at his demographic, under 18 years of age. In addition to apparel these fine folks just may sell fake ID's because they had a whole rack of winter hats for sale that had a bottle opener attached to the side of it.

The next thing I saw was not a gift for the kids. I saw a genuine "Deluxe Ashtray". Now I'm not a smoker but as I understand the concept an ashtray is pretty much an ashtray, it catches ashes, right? So what in the hell makes this a "Deluxe Ashtray"? I looked it over and it didn't have any lights or velcro or writing or anything that screamed to me that this is a "Deluxe Ashtray".

The last thing I saw today was in my kitchen - it was a 7lb spaghetti casserole. I've never seen anything in my kitchen that was this dense or bubbly, good thing it's a heavy carb day.......

No comments: