Sunday, July 13, 2008

Picture Of The Week

Click for biggie size

Now I might not be the smartest man on the face of the earth but I'm pretty good at figuring stuff out. Like if you don't do laundry, at some point you're going to run out of clean clothes. We recently bought a camping air mattress, well I'm not about to blow that thing up with my lungs so enter the ELECTRIC air pump, beautiful!!! It's even got a lady on the box that appears to be camping and she looks happy. Now in the corner of the box is one of those yellow caution triangles, it's never anything good when you see one of those yellow caution triangles. Inside the triangle it is written "OUTLET REQUIRED". Damn, I'm so glad that someone gave me a heads up on that one otherwise I would have taken my new mattress and pump out into the wilds of nature only to find that my air pump needed an outlet before it would work.
But here's what's worse, the only reason that yellow caution triangle is there is because some jackball probably tried to sue them because they didn't realize that for their ELECTRIC air pump they would need an ELECTRIC outlet for it to work.

No comments: