Monday, February 27, 2006

Nice Tooth


A few months ago we had someone land a stolen airplane at the local airport. The police then arrested the alleged pilot of this stolen craft and he is now in jail awaiting trial. Well it now seems the pilot's parents are complaining that their bouncing baby boy's mouth is suffering from the ravages of gingivitis. Why you ask? Well because the jail will not allow dental floss to be in the possession of the inmates. I can think of at least a million reasons why I would not want the prison population to be in possession of something capable of severing a human neck.
Now the local Sheriff wanting to accommodate this alleged pilot's parents request (I just love this next part) has moved this young man so that he can share a cell with Bart Corbin. Who is Bart Corbin? You see Bart Corbin is charged with murder in the death of his wife but aside from that he is also a trained dentist.
This is an example of a Sheriff killing 2 birds with one stone... "LINK"

Now always being one to offer a solution whenever a problem arises. I propose passing out "Oral Brush Ups" to all of the prisoners. And from the looks of these things I'm sure the inmates could find a few more uses for em'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=protectedsoft video dvd maker pro 1.17.0.118 ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg