Sunday, September 30, 2007

Frickmas #43

We held the 43rd annual Frickmas celebration this morning. The celebration began with me un-wrapping my gifts!!!!!

First up a new iPod iTouch. Which means the old iPod gets passed down to the youngest.
In typical Apple fashion it was out of the box up and running in less than 5 minutes. It connected with my access point imported my internet bookmarks without a hitch. The screen works just like you see it on TV. Touch, tap scroll I'm holding my breath since this is a first generation iTouch that it won't be laden with bugs & glitches,
Landed (3) new t-shirts for those dress up evening outings.


My parents gave me tickets for the Ga Tech North - Carolina next month including dinner at the Varsity.
My Aunt laid some cash on me which will go for iTouch accessories, gotta feed the beast.......

No comments: