Monday, June 18, 2007

Pat Cashin's CLOWNALLEY.NET: It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...Part Two

Travel tips from a clown. When I was a wee lad clowns scared the ever loving crap out of me and now it seems like they are dispensing travel advice. PAt, yes I did quit flying American about 7 years ago.

So after leaving the DeSantorium at 6:15 I high-tailed it back to Chicago O'Hare, driving like a stunt man in a Burt Reynolds movie. I made it to the Enterprise car rental with plenty of time to drop off the car and take the shuttle back to the airport.

Once there I was told that my flight was jam-packed and was asked if I wouldn't mind taking the 12:00 flight which still had 25 seats available. I agreed and THAT was the moment that everything else went to hell in a handbasket.

The TSA confiscated my makeup box, which has always flown in my carry-on luggage for the last 5 years.
"LINK"


No comments: