Saturday, March 18, 2006

Truth In Advertising?????


I doing a little web-surfing this morning (research as I like to call it) and I stumble across this add for "The Big & Beautiful People Network". Now from looking at the text on the banner I would think that this site is for people that, how would you say, weigh a little more than the Olson twins (combined). No, the folks in the picture seem to be of a weight that I'm envious of. Well then maybe it's for folks that are lets say 6'5" or taller. No, all the pictures seem to show people of an average height, once again there's that twinge of jealousy. Well then maybe it's a BIG (because they have so many members) network filled with just beautiful people, because I sure haven't seen one ugly person on their whole site. I guess I'm just confused.

No comments: