Monday, March 06, 2006

Overheard In The Office

Copier Technician: Sir, your software isn't compatible with this machine. It's outdated.
Office Manager: Well, the sales guy promised it would work.
Copier Technician: Did you try it out before you bought it?
Office Manager: No, I trusted the sales guy that it would do what he said it would do.
Copier Technician: Well, this isn't the first time you've dealt with a sales person, is it? When I make a significant purchase, I try it before I sign the contract.
Office Manager: How you ever going to get married, son?
Copier Technician: Sorry?
Office Manager: I said how you ever going to get married?
Copier Technician: I am married, sir.
Office Manager: Well, did you try out your wife before you got married?
Copier Technician: What?

310 Dorla Court
Zephyr Cove, Nevada

Mon, Mar 6, 2006 14:00

"LINK"

No comments: