Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm Glad I'm Past This Stage Of My Life

Growing up clowns scared the hell out of me but if I was still a wee lad and happened to Like Spongebob and lets say I happened to have a fever and my Mom just so happened to bust out the "Official Spongebob Square Pants" rectal thermometer I don't think I'd be so scared of clowns anymore.

Easy to Read
Large night light display for easy reading
Last temperature recall
Battery/storage case included
Automatic shut off
Oral, underarm or rectal use
Guaranteed to be as accurate as glass thermometer

Added Safety
Bite-resistant shield
Guaranteed against damage from biting
No glass to break
Mercury free

It looks like the manufacturer is very concerned about this thing ending up in little Johnny's mouth.

Plays "SpongeBob SquarePants Theme" at the end of temperature taking

No comments: